Brad & Lisa
I want to thank you both for all of your help and efforts in getting this house built. You were so great to work with and I really appreciate all you did. I never expected to build a house and I still can’t believe I have! It’s everything I hoped it would be…..This house has felt like home since the first day I stepped on the foundation. You made that happen and I am so grateful to you both. Thank you for making building a home fun and easy. (well as easy as it can be!)
“It has been a pleasure working with you and Lisa as you built our new home in Fredericksburg. We have had many homes built over the years and you are by far the best builder we have worked with. Your professionalism and honesty never ceased to amaze us. You are easy to work with and we are impressed by the pride you take in your work. I’m pleased to say that you not only finished ahead of schedule and for the agreed cost, but you have built a beautiful, well constructed, quality home.”
–Scott and Deanna Young, 2013
“Working with Moore Builders is an enjoyable experience. Brad is easy to work with and attentive to our needs in the construction of our new home.”
–Don Coombs, Home Owner
“Brad and Kent are honest and trustworthy individuals who take pride in building quality homes.”
–Sherry Outlaw, Bradfield Properties
“The average appraisal is greater than the contract price on a home by Moore Builders. This gives the majority of our customers equity in their home from day one!”
–Maria Wade-De La Cruz, Tuscan Residential & Investment Realty, LLC.
“I’ve compiled forty seven years as a registered Texas architect, thirty six years as principal of my own practice. In that time, I’ve had the privilege of working with many fine contractors and Brad Moore, Builders, Inc. has shown itself to be one of the very finest. Here’s why:
- People skills– Brad is aware that constructing a home is often a once in a lifetime monetary and emotional investment, and he always has treated it that way. He has never failed to exhibit enthusiasm and personal interest in our construction and our vision for it. A couple of times we tried his patience with a few irrational requests and observations, but I saw him bite his tongue, then smile back and work us through our concerns. That’s rare.
- Management skills– A contractor is only as good as his superintendent and sub- contractors and Brad seems to hire only the most competent. I’ve noticed that on the construction site, he has never berated or demeaned those working for him, but somehow, they always do precisely as he has directed.
- Business skills– A contractor working on an unprofitable project is an unhappy and disinterested contractor. Brad bids carefully and tracks the changes and schedule of his projects. He [Brad Moore] will, without complaint, absorb any oversight conducted by him or his crew, but he will charge for your adds. This is proper, but the add charges will not be artificially elevated and he will advise you in advance what these charges will be. Lisa, back in his office, is an invaluable asset in finding comparables at lower prices.
- Problem solving skills– I’ve noticed that there are two sets of contractors, problems solvers and problem makers. For the problem makers, everything is a problem, and only constant calls to the client can resolve the issues at hand. The other set, Brad’s set, only contacts a client when a site decision can’t be made. He then outlines the problem succinctly, offers at least three solutions, and recommends one of the solutions. You have no idea how much simpler construction can be with this approach.
- Construction skills– Brad [Moore] is experienced enough to thoroughly understand ever aspect of residential construction, but better, he comprehends your goals and will often suggest alternative, more economical measures to achieve the same aesthetic result. We were able to realize significant construction savings utilizing alternative techniques.
There are other issues to be considered, moral and ethical character, which I believe Brad has, but are better decided in face to face meetings. In the end, construction of your own home can be life’s worst nightmare or one of life’s most fulfilling experiences. Brad Moore Builders, Inc. can make it the latter. I have no reservations in recommending this company for your next project.”
J. David Worrell
Anita J. Gentry